Cancellation / Refund policy
To be responsive to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will decide by July 15, 2021 wheater the ICCT conference will held offline or online.
All conference cancellation requests must be received in writing.
- If your written cancellation is received by July 15, 2021, you will receive a full refund of your conference registration fee.
- If your written cancellation is received between July 15 – September 15, 2021, you will receive 50% refund of your conference registration fee.
- No refunds will be granted to registrants whose cancellation requests are received after September 15, 2021.
If a conference registrant is unable to attend, the registration may be transferred to another person through September 30, 2021.
Please email email@example.com for details.
No conference registration transfers are permitted after August 13, 2021.
CONDUCT AND LIABILITY
ICCT is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment to all participants at ICCT-related events. This Conduct Policy applies to all ICCT activities, including all official ICCT-sponsored events and online presence, including social media.
All attendees, media, speakers, organizers, staff, and exhibitors associated with any ICCT-sponsored event agree to adhere to the following principles:
- Respect common-sense rules for public behavior, personal interaction, and courtesy.
- Be considerate and respectful of differing perspectives during the meeting.
- Respect the rules and policies of ICCT.
- ICCT prohibits discrimination, harassment—sexual or otherwise—and bullying against any person for any reason. Accordingly, some behaviors are specifically prohibited:
- Intimidation, stalking, harassment, unwelcome sexual attention, inappropriate photography, or discrimination.
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening behavior.
- Yelling at, threatening, or personally insulting participants or presenters (verbally or physically).
- Participants asked to stop engaging in unacceptable behavior are expected to comply immediately.
- All participants are expected to alert staff of any dangerous situations, violations of this Policy, or of anyone in distress.
Each attendee agrees that:
- Except as required by law, neither ICCT nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages, or losses arising directly or indirectly from the event/activity or other aspect related thereto.
- ICCT may update its programming, speakers, and other pertinent details at any time.
- ICCT reserves the right to change, amend, add, or remove any Policies, Terms, or Conditions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms and Conditions should become invalid, the remaining conditions will continue to be valid and apply. These Policies, Terms, and Conditions apply to all event participants (attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors).